Already have a Username/Password for Phronimon?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- I declare that the submitted article is my own original work and that all content sourced from other authors and/or publications have been fully recognised and referenced according to the Guidelines for authors. I understand that all submitted articles will be objectively scrutinised and checked for bibliographic references and that any proven evidence of plagiarism will result in non-publication.
Copyright of all published material is vested in the South African Society for Greek Philosophy and the Humanities (SASGPH). However, authors bear full responsibility for the contents of their own contributions. All opinions expressed in the Journal are those of the authors and are not necessarily subscribed to by the Editor, the Editorial Board or the SASGPH.
© Copyright held by the South African Society for Greek Philosophy and the Humanities (SASGPH). All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, including electronic, mechanical, photographic, magnetic or otherwise without prior written permission of the copyright holder.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
|Phronimon publishes original scientifically justifiable contributions (articles, discussions of articles previously published and book reviews) within the field of Philosophy and the Humanities, although contributions within the field of Greek Philosophy and Greek studies will receive priority. On submission of the manuscript the author shall present a written undertaking that the article has not been published or is not being presented for publication elsewhere. All articles and review articles will be submitted to national and international referees. Effective and detailed source referencing is of paramount importance. Articles will be scrutinised and checked for bibliographic references and any evidence of proven plagiarism will result in non-publication.|
SASGPH - Established in 1996